App: Flashlight For Iphone & Ipad
** Handiest, brightest and fastest FREE flashlight on AppStore, with different skins and additional unique features: Compass, Altitude tracker Disco mode and different strobe modes
**Over 20 million downloads
What we've found in reviews:
______________________________
"Let there be light
I work at an airport very early in the morning it is very dark on the ramp and sometimes I need the flashlight to do my inspections on the aircraft I love this app"
"Nice light
Wow better than a Maglight"
"Never on the dark again
I had a similar app on my iPhone 4S & decided to try this one on my new iPhone 5. It is far better than the one I had & well worth 0.99 cents. When I give my old 4S to a family member I’ll share this app as well."
"The Best
Clear, simple and gorgeous. This is the flashlight to beat. Skins, iPhone 5 support and simple mode seal the deal for me. The other flashlight apps are knockoffs."
______________________________
FEATURES:
SuperLED light for All iPhones and iPad (Flashlight supported)
Strobe mode with different frequencies!
Colorful Screen lights - for every other iOS device
Light bulbs
ADDITIONAL & UNIQUE FEATURES
Built in Compass!
Built in SOS signal!
Built in Altitude (Elevation) tracker!
Built in Disco Mode - Sync beats with flashlight!
Very simple to use - Just click the power button and illuminate all around!!!
In addition to these amazing features, we've redesigned the app so that it looks like real flashlight with real On/Off button and besides now you can change skins!
We've also added the COMPASS and ALTITUDE info to make our app more valuable.
Disclaimer: Continued use of the flash may dramatically decrease battery life..." ("Flashlight for iPhone + iPad", https://apps.apple.com/us/app/flashlight-for-iphone-ipad/id388838723)
***
**
- Relevant Resources:
- Blog: https://jotformk.wixsite.com/ncyclopedia Hand Made Products Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/Tekksavvy Blogger: https://www.blogger.com/profile/07524401563605547321 Shopify shop: https://tekks-shop.myshopify.com Ebay: ebay.io/m/eihOrP & https://ebay.io/m/7tyvubSkype ID: ptlb0142_1Stock Broker Referral Link:https://portal.ingotbrokers.com/en/accounts/open-account/agent?k=cruiseFreelancer Referral Link: https://www.freelancer.com/get/ptlb0142?f=giveSkip The Dishes Courier: Referral Code: 6S69IHUber Eats Driver: Referral: ubaidp147ueInstacart Shopper - Referral Code: TSAVVY9010DLending Loop (now Loop) Link:https://go.bankonloop.com/signup Lending Loop Referral Code: 42a817
- Ringtones: https://www.zedge.net/profiles/357e11a5-25fb-4415-9a6a-7da2239c2aba/ringtones Beats: https://airbit.com/share/Tekksavvy/bull-market-mp3 Excel Templates & Calculators: https://youtu.be/-8XdrnnlNuETax Calculators: https://youtu.be/bzq9D0fccqE
StarLink Referral Link (Get One Month of Free Service): Link- Referral Code: Hey! Join me on Wealth simple and get $25 when you fund any account with my referral link: wealthsimple.com/invite/LLV6BG
Referral Link (Coinbase): Hey! Join me on Coinbase and receive $30 (CAD) in BTC for the first trade over $30 with my referral link (https://coinbase.com/join/VBS2C2Z?src=ios-link) Referral Link (CIBC):REFER AND EARN CASH: REFER A FRIEND AND YOU’LL BOTH EARN $50† REFER UP TO 50 FRIENDS EACH CALENDAR YEAR. QUALIFYING ACTIONS APPLY†HTTPS://WWW.CIBCONLINE.CIBC.COM/EBM-RESOURCES/PUBLIC/CIBC-REFERRAL-APP/CLIENT/INDEX.HTML#/WELCOME?LOCALE=EN&XREF=11117111615209656632&UTRC=E2358:1
Comments
Post a Comment